Sinkholes at North Weald Airport in FTX: EU England

troye

Hi there, i flew from a few airports in England using my new FTX: EU England scenery and saw some rather nasty sinkholes near North Weald airport. There are three to be exact and while they are next to the runway they don't impede landing or taking off, so i guess one can try to ignore them, but they are rather obvious and look out of place. I'm just wondering if they are really there, or is this an ORBX glitch? I have screenshots but there doesn't seem to be a way to paste or attach images to this post?

Hi jabble, my mesh was already on 5 metres. North Weald airfield is not payware but part of the default FTX EU England region scenery. I changed my mesh to 10 metres and had another look and those 3 sinkholes are still there - just off the North-Eastern side of runway 20, looks like three little dams which have sunk by about 5 metres below ground level. As i mentioned, it's not a deal-breaker because they don't impede take-off or landing, just looks odd.

Thanks for the help on adding screenshots, but that ain't gonna happen - way too complicated for a simple guy like me who just wants to cut-&-paste.

Archived