Severe Flickering

GrayRider

Yesterday I started seeing severe flickering anywhere water meets land. Such as along a rivers edge that meets land. I also see it at any airfields that have water around it.

Today I went to KHQM. I see the same thing, severe flickering where the water meets land around the airfield. Another example of this issue. If I'm flying around a lake, that has land all the way around it. I see the severe flickering, along the water/land edge all the way around the lake so to speak. 

This problem just started in the past day or two. I don't usually have flickering problems. The few I had in the past over time, were related to flickering on buildings or other structures.

The main flickering is mentioned above. I see it anywhere I go. Such as Alaska, Canada, NA. My central is currently set to NA.

I haven't installed any addons, in the past couple of weeks, and I don't have any third party addons at this time, other than some of the RTMM addons.

I don't know where to start looking for what caused my current severe flickering, and how to correct/fix it. My orbx library is up to date.

Thanks for any feedback, as to what my have caused my current severe flickering issue, and what are some things I can do to stop the flickering. The flickering only applies to the areas I mentioned above, which is anywhere I'm flying

GrayRider

Hi,

Can you please give us more information such as the simulator you are using, your settings, your graphics, any tweaks if the case and somr screenshots with coordinates ? That helps team for investigation. Thank you

Archived