Sumburgh stuck at Winter textures

WotanUK

What month are you flying? The FSX season selection is not very accurate, selecting "spring" puts the sim in a pre-chosen month regardless of if that month is actually spring for the area.

Try manually setting the sim to May or June and if it is still winter let us know and we'll dig deeper.

What month are you flying? The FSX season selection is not very accurate, selecting "spring" puts the sim in a pre-chosen month regardless of if that month is actually spring for the area.

Try manually setting the sim to May or June and if it is still winter let us know and we'll dig deeper.

Yes, the airport abruptly changes to a summer view on the 30/04/15 - 01/05/15.  It seems to have two seasons, deep winter and summer.  If this is the case perhaps it could be pushed back a little, a don't often get snow in March let alone April.

I just checked the seasonal values, they should be as follows

Hard winter: December-January

Mild winter (less snow): February through April and November

Spring: May through June

Summer: July through August

Fall: September through October

If you're using the addon EPGB I can ping Lars from 29Palms to look at the seasons, otherwise they can be noted for a Scotland service pack. One last thing, if you could be so kind as to post your order numbers as described in this post: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support/

Cheers,

Alex

If you're using the addon EPGB I can ping Lars from 29Palms to look at the seasons, otherwise they can be noted for a Scotland service pack. One last thing, if you could be so kind as to post your order numbers as described in this post: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support/

Cheers,

Alex

Thanks Alex,

Yes i am using the EGPB addon.  Although i have the Orbx Scotland scenery i am not using it, it has too much of a VAS hit.

Do i include my order numbers within this post?

Thanks

Archived