Problems Downloading

Trent Wheeler

I'm trying to reinstall my Orbx purchases onto my new gaming machine however I have problems when downloading specific packages.  So far I have been unable to download the Australia SP4 package, plus the AI Traffic base pack and 4.1 update.  When attempting to download these packages I always get a "Download Interrupted" message before the download reaches 50%, or it will simply stop downloading and say the download is complete, however when you try to open the ZIP there is a corrupted file error.  I have tried to download using 3 different computers with both IE and Firefox and using 2 different internet connections and always the same result.  I have however been successful with some of the airport packages I had to redownload.

Thanks

Trent

Order #FSS0243455

Hi

The benefit from getting a download manager is that some of them can pick up dropped broadband connections and continue with the download automatically. Neither I E nor Firefox do this.

I would suggest one like Internet Download Manager.

Kind regards

Ian

• 1 month later...

Hi Trent,

So far today I have bought and downloaded all of NZ and half of Aus. Including SP 4 and I have not had any issues at all with interruptions and the speeds have been pretty fast.

I also use Firefox and IE.

Have you tried Resetting/refreshing Firefox?

Archived