Mesquite 67L plateau

Is there a fix for this?  not running Vector, mesh at 5m, no other mesh installed. I found another thread but it was using Vector and it's related problems. Central is in FTX Global. . I did install the Orbx free AI package for NA the other day if that could have anything to do with it...Also just installed Sedona.

2015-4-7_8-29-22-302.png

Hi Double J   

In your Scenery/World/Scenery folder there may be two similar files ADE_FTX_FTXG_67L_elevation_adjustment, one ending in .bgl and the other in .off

If there are, delete the one ending in OFF and run sim.

Kind regards

Ian

Hi Double J   

In your Scenery/World/Scenery folder there may be two similar files ADE_FTX_FTXG_67L_elevation_adjustment, one ending in .bgl and the other in .off

If there are, delete the one ending in OFF and run sim.

Kind regards

Ian

I found one and it is .OFF.

Hi Double J

The scenery that puts these files into Scenery/World/Scenery is the Freeware FTX Global Airport packs. Sorry if it is not this but I thought that with having FTX Global that you might have loaded the freeware airport packs.

Check Scenery/World/Scenery and see if your AI has added an elevation adjustment to 67l.

Kind regards

Ian

Hi Double J

The scenery that puts these files into Scenery/World/Scenery is the Freeware FTX Global Airport packs. Sorry if it is not this but I thought that with having FTX Global that you might have loaded the freeware airport packs.

Check Scenery/World/Scenery and see if your AI has added an elevation adjustment to 67l.

Kind regards

Ian

No other file entered from the AI installation. thanks anyways. ..and yes this was the Freeware packs for FTX Global but there is only one file in Scenery/World/Scenery

Hi

Sorry I cannot help you further. My 67L is displaying correctly and I also am running FTX Central v2

Kind regards

Ian

No problem thanks for your effort.

EDIT.. As mentioned in another thread it does show correctly in hybrid mode but it should show correctly when running FTX Global in Central as do other airports.

Archived