FSS Wrapper

Double J

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally making the jump from FS9 to P3D so I'm really new to Orbx. I'm having the same issue with FTX Base so my new P3D install is dead in the water. I tried to do the manual validation FSS shows on their site as a work around but since I tried the online validation initially it keeps defaulting to online and doesn't even give me to option of selecting manual validation. I have a service ticket/email into FSS but as your only retailer, does any one from Orbx have any idea from when they are going to fix their wrapper? 

Finally making the jump from FS9 to P3D so I'm really new to Orbx. I'm having the same issue with FTX Base so my new P3D install is dead in the water. I tried to do the manual validation FSS shows on their site as a work around but since I tried the online validation initially it keeps defaulting to online and doesn't even give me to option of selecting manual validation. I have a service ticket/email into FSS but as your only retailer, does any one from Orbx have any idea from when they are going to fix their wrapper?

"Unfortunately this is an issue that we have not been able to replicate in our office. However, if you leave the wrapper to do its thing, it will eventually complete. This has been the case for 100% of users experiencing this issue.

I am sorry I do not have a better solution for you at this time. We are still working on it and will be sure to publish any findings we have as they come to hand."

Wow. This is pretty disappointing to say the least. FTX was what finally convinced me to make the move from FS9. I spent $150 USD on Base, Vectors, and PNW only to find out that it will likely take an indefinite amount of time for the FSS wrapper to decide to work? This sucks. 

Archived