ObjectFlow

papavuk

I installed new FSX and P3D ObjectFlow patch. Only in FSX so far I can see green weeds in very spars fashion standing out of tarmac and taxi ways  in winter scenery. Specifically at the airport in Windsor Ontario Canada, however when I use P3D at the same place and time there is no weeds.

Any help to correct this anomaly

Papavuk   

Hello Papavuk,

None of the Global freeware airports use ObjectFlow, what I suspect may be the case is that in Prepar3D 3D grass is much harder to see than in FSX. If you could post a screenshot of the issue we can look into it further. Here's how to post a screenshot:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Cheers,

Alex

Alex

Send some pictures . It is strange in winter to see this but in reality when the snow is gone I like it because that airport looks like that. I live in the area and have gone  

to the airport many times . One more thing >> airport scenery is deferent now after this download > one think: where parking area and small planes and trucks parked including car parking now there is grass and before it was solid surface. Airport tarmac and taxi ways are good ,l but I understand this is the airport ad-on .

Thanks

Hi Alex

I had some time. Reinstall all the free airports and bingo , airport is a OK. All thinks are where they shod be. Only one tower before I had two ,parking OK 100%

When it comes to this weeds issue look in to it but it is not a big deal.

That what happens when you retire and have time on your hands.

Thanks,

Papavuk

Archived