CYTZ

gfd

First, thank you for the freeware airports. I have a bit of a problem with CYTZ. I think the elevation is wrong. I am using:

-FS Global Ultimate mesh

-FTX Global

-Global Vector

-Simaddons Central Canada (the issue is with this scenery turned off, including the base scenery)

Here's what I did:

-turned off the combined 1 - 20 pack and downloaded the individual packs to see if it made any  difference. Moved the 1 - 20 pack folder and used installer for 8, 10, 11. No joy

-there is no MyTraffic entry for CYTZ

-turned off the CYTZ entry in Vector. No joy

Any idea what's causing this, and what I might do about it? I have uploaded some screenshots to Dropbox. Here's the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i8ik91cnngo6fjr/AAAARJVPx4g90DMREd29p15Ka?dl=0

Thanks for your help.

Hi Graham, looks like something went wrong on install, mine looks okay as to altitude but my main terminal looks completely different from yours, much newer then yours which looks like the picture was shot some 50 years ago after a terminal fire. Did you install the latest ORBX libs after you installed all packs? the full 20 pack installer works perfect and spots itself wich packs you already had installed and will skip those, I had about 6 packs installed before the 20 pack installer came out and then ran that without any problem.

Herman

Thanks for the reply Herman. I have a feeling it may be another addon. I've done everything else I can think of. I use Simaddons to get some Canadian content at larger airports. Perhaps that is doing it. I have the latest Orbx libraries installed. I'll uninstall Simaddons and reinstall the 20 pack. This is not a knock against Simaddons, by the way.

Archived