Memory leak

Erik

Hi,

I have a strange problem regarding memory and vas usage. I have been flying with high-end add-ons like PMDG 737/777 since the release of it, with a lot of other add-ons like FTX, Fsdreamteam, Aerosoft scenery's, REX etc. I haven't had any problems with OOMs. However, since I have installed Vector 1.20 and I am flying long hauls with the PMDG 777, I experience some memory leaks at the end of the flight. 

It starts when I am 2 hours before ETA. The whole flight I have around 1.5GB free VAS. And it suddenly starts with decreasing. So my FSX runs out of memory when my plane is at approximately 20000 feet. This is very strange and has nothing to do with other add-ons like FsDreamteam or something. The only scenery's that I am constantly using are Global, Vector and OPENLC EU.

So my question, could this memory leak be caused by vector 1.20. Because when I used 1.15 I never had this problem.

And where can I redownload 1.15?

Erik

Hi Erik,

If you only fly on liners, no need to let secondary and tertiary roads enable in to Vector's panel. Full Vector is a rise of memory usage when all is on and v1.20 has much more data than v1.15 for North America. That may explain your memory issue after a long flight

Thank you for your answer. Is there also a option to download V1.15?

Also, I had the same issue when I flew from Japan to Amsterdam. So I am not sure if this problem is caused by Vector 1.20, if it only add extra data in North America.

Unfortunately, 1.15 is no more available on DL. Just lower your settings in Vector and also into other environment enhancement addon such as REX

Archived