FTX England default airports scenery missing

atco1

I'm am new to Orbx products and having recently purchased FTX GLOBAL and then FTX EU England I am very pleased with the results so far.

My question is and after having seen FTX EU England running on someone else's PC, I was quite pleased to see how it upgraded the default airports making them look better than the default FSX ones. After installing the England scenary I thought I would position myself at Biggin Hill, an airfield which I know very well for real. I was a little disappointed as all I can see is a control tower building and that's it, no hangers or other buildings are present at all.

This is a worse situation than the default EGKB before EU England was installed. I am sure having seen it running on another setup and seeing a better rendition of this Airport with more accurate buildings than the FSX Default.

Any help or advise would be appreciated. I will take a look a other airfields I have used in FSX before and compaire in the mean time. I have Autogen etc all selected to MAX and this has made no difference.

Other than this I am very pleased with Orbx so far.

Thanks.

Hi atc01,

Sounds like you may not have installed the ORBX libs yet, it's free but doesn't come with the region download.  I guarantee the buildings, etc are all there.  Look for the ORBX Libs at the bottom of the FTX "Support" page and as there are two versions make sure you get the one that lists your sim.

Cheers, Neil

Archived