Technical Assistence

Baran

This past November 4th I purchased Orbx FTX Global Base as well as Global Vector for $149.43 USD. I installed both programs into FSX and ran for several days. I noticed some texture issues within FSX that I could not resolve thru normal tweeking. Not sure if this was caused by the new FTX installs... So I uninstalled FTX Global via its uninstaller... I could not find a uninstall for the FTX Global Vector.. so I deletetd it not knowing if I had a clean uninstall. I uninstalled and Reinstalled FSX and found everything to be satisfactory.

I reinstalled FTX Global and ran FSX... all appeared to be ok. I reinstalled FTX Global Vector and found that the highway system was missing.... the vehicle traffic was present and running thru trees.

As instructed I posted the problem on the FTX forum along with screen shots.

I am now awaiting assistence to resolving this issue, No one has responded to the screen shots and I am starting to wonder why I spent almost $150.00 USD on two programs that I am unable to run togeather.

This is my first experience with FTX and so far I am not impressed. I have been flight simming for 20 plus years and I have purchased many software programs through the years... this is a first regarding the method of tackling a technical issue.

Is there someone within FTX technical staffing that can assist with resolving this issue? And if this is not possible... where do I write for a refund.

Baran St Michaels

Order Number; 323404

Archived