G3d.dll

smerriman

This is more for information if anyone having the same problem.

I installed FSX SE as it was suggested it handles OOM better, which is something I have had a big problem with, even with P3D.

With SE Within 3 mins of takeoff I would get a G3D.dll error every flight, I did use to have the same problem with FSX boxed version but fsuipc cured that, but with SE I understand Peter Dowson couldn't add the same fix.

I have spent the last 4 days trying to find the problem and after after uninstalling FTX England, I have not had another error.

England is not a great loss for me as I am very happy with openLC and I am sure with no one else reporting G3D errors recently, it must not be a common problem, but so far so good.

not had a OOM yet either

Hope it may be of help to somebody

Steve

Windows 7 fresh install

Asus Z87

4770 overclocked 4.7

8gb ram

GTX 780ti

OpenLC

Vector

Global

Several uk2000 airports

Hi Govind

As mentioned above I have FSUIPC steam edition but Peter Dowson wasn't abile to add the same fix.

Quote from : http://forum.simflight.com/topic/78258-fsuipc-4938-available-now-for-fsx-steam-edition/

I cannot apply the same patch in SE as I do in FSX because the code I patch just isn't there, or is there but is unrecognisable. And don't forget there are many other G3D crashes which FSUIPC never patched.

Steve

Archived