Ftx norway engm ifly 747 issue

pete_auau

Posted this issue at ifly forum said most likely a ftx Norway issue.

Anyway the issue is that when ever I load  my ifly 747   at engm iam unable  to start any engines   with any of their repaints or default 747 aircraft,   tried   at enan  with no issues   at all,  was wondering if anyone  has got this issue at all.   (all other payware aircraft I have tried so far at engm  have worked with no issues  only  the ifly 747 doesn't  seem to want  to work)

Their suggestion was to uninstall ftx Norway to see if the stock airport would work but  since its  only  the one airport that I got issues with don't think its worth doing unless you got any other solutions

thx for the suggestion I did try it and it worked on the ramp but when I went back in again to check it didn't work so I uninstalled the ifly 747 and re installed it and now everything works again

You just gotta love computers, eh... Happy flying!

For further info on this found out  it wasn't  ftx Norway   that was  causing  this issue   was in fact  low  temp preventing auto start of  the engines. you have to turn of  the auto start and start the engine manually  than turn back the auto start once   engines  are started.  They are going to rework this  in the next sp 

Anyway making  this the best answer

Archived