issue with norway as shown in screen shot

pete_auau

Hi  not  a issue since it only covers a small area  but was wondering  what is causing this issue   was flying from engm to enva     and  came across  this at n62 16.87

e 10 58.05

WpfO0.jpg

fs order number is fss0338177

Think I might have solved this but will have to test again since when I first posted this I changed the weather season from winter to summer and than next time I tried it I left it as is and went to the co ordinates above and all is well?

Hi Pete,

It looks like it might have been FSX not keeping up with your aircraft. It happens to me unexplained. You can usually solve it by reloading the scenery library which is done when the simulator time is changed, or if you go to World | Scenery Library on the top menu bar and then hit "OK" that will force a refresh. Let us know if the issue still persists after reloads, hopefully FSX just hit a small bump in the road :)

Cheers,

Alex

Archived