Proper FSX Scenery Library Order

rochewf

I have a request that I think would be very helpful and beneficial to those of us who have purchased Global BASE, Global VECTOR, Global openLC Europe along with specialized regions and airports. I think it would be very benificial if someone from FTX could take the time to post screen shots showing their entire FSX scenery library so we all could learn the proper order and way to place things in the FSX scenery library. There have been several posts on this with conflicting information so a lot of us are a little confused. I think this would benefit all of us and save on a lot of similar questions being asked if this could be accomplished. The placement of FS Global Ultimate Mesh, additional scenery add ons, and utilities such as UTX in the FSX scenery library adds to the confusion and uncertainty on where things belong in the FSX scemery library. I realize there may be many variables to the proper order of the FSX scenery library but I am thinking there should be a basic outline that someone at FTX can post. If FTX could under take this request, it  would be very much appreciated by many of us.

Thanks,

Bill

Seen from a "beginners" POV, regarding FTX ORBX & UTX, You are right. It have been a fight from the start and fiffling with UTX at the same time was fustrating.

Now with John's 33% sale i have finally got Open LC and Vector. I was also a bit mischifts about dropping UTX (lots of money spendt) :- 

But at the end of the day i'm very happy with the result.

Also the "Join venture, kind of" with Pilots@ are a benefit i really appreciate, almost  no more elevation problems ^_^

The thing with UTX is, that there is'nt any developing going on any more afaik, so there will always be problems that can't be solved properly.

The install of FSX_Acc, Global, Vector and Open LC_EU was a brise for me and i will never go back.

Before i move items up/Down in the Library, i always set my FTX- Central to FTX-Global (standard), just as a good practice. ::)

I can se that you have Global,Vector & LC so what are you using UTX for??

Best regards

Henrik 

Also take look here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/61929-ftx-global-what-is-it-all-about/

Archived