ntdll.dll FTX Aus

BrendanS

Well things started going downhill when I installed FTX aus. First FSUIPC started causing FSX to crash, but a new update fixed that. But now ntdll.dll is causing it to crash. I've attempted about 5 flights with only one not crashing. The last one crashed while on decent into YBHM. Now I've looked in these forums as well as a few others and I've found some things I should do. But i just want to see what you guys say first. The event log is this

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17278, time stamp: 0x53eeb4a3

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0003eaa1

Faulting process id: 0x1720

Faulting application start time: 0x01d00d13f070778a

Faulting application path: C:\FSX\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: 6cbf74da-791a-11e4-843a-bc5ff4e60c95

Faulting package full name: 

Faulting package-relative application ID: 

. I've never had an OOM with FSX, I guess I have been blessed. I do have a tweaked config (some people have recommended to delete it and let fsx create a new one). I'm not running the DX10 fixer.

I guess it's a problem with the GDU. Do you monitor your GPU about load, temperature etc.? GPU-Z is a nice tool to do. Do you OC CPU/GPU?

Spirit

You think so? that could be. It's factory OCed, but can be unstable in some games. I'll try to turn it down a bit.

Archived