FTX Central will not open

greywolf

Cannot open FTX Central to change from NA BLue to another scenery

this is the error message

Access to path G:\FSX flight sim\ORBX\Scripts\FTX Central\Work\DummeySeasons Log 'CSV is denied

It also says it is an Unhandled exception.

Anybody know how to fix or do I need to uninstall ORBX and start over. If I do ,how do you uninstal ORBX

Hello,

For support request, please provide a valide order number and set your email address to the one you use on FSS to log in (see into My Settings). The one you added is not identified by database. Multiple account is not allowed too.

I did try to log in as I have done it before, it said I did not exist , so I created a new acct and now you say to change things , I cannot even do that as it will not allow me to do this. I have purchased several products re ORBX  and now I have a problem and it appears there is no support, so does that mean the best thing to do is to delete all my ftx stuff and do without. Come on, whats up with this forum, does not appear to support the users very well.

I did try to log in as I have done it before, it said I did not exist , so I created a new acct and now you say to change things , I cannot even do that as it will not allow me to do this. I have purchased several products re ORBX  and now I have a problem and it appears there is no support, so does that mean the best thing to do is to delete all my ftx stuff and do without. Come on, whats up with this forum, does not appear to support the users very well.

The point is not we refuse to give support. The point is who is the owner of an order number.

The one in your profile belongs to this user: greywolfretired. It still exists in the members list. So if that's your former account and you lost the password, just proceed to a password recovery by clicking on the link "I've forgotten my password"

I tried that to reset password and like I said it told me that acct already existed and would not allow me to do anything.  It seems that  now I cannot do anything , it tells me something is wrong or enter this or enter that ,I cannot get it to work so I can re enter a pasword or username. The user name you quoted above is my old user name, the one I tried to reset password with, and that is when I tried to start a new acct . So I do not know what to do next.

I forgot to ask why that if this is working, why cant I get the support requested from here or I am thinking its because of the ownership issue to this username and password. Would you like all the ordernumbers from my purchases.

I am reposting this post for I have the same question how would I uninstall a freeware down load the PNW demo

Hi Donald,

Can you please open a new post for your trouble. It will be easier for the tracking. Thank you

Archived