KORS Orcas island

GrayRider

I see the triple installer for KORS has released for download. I bought the KORS location a long time ago.

I'm currently in my account page now looking for it(The download) . The KORS I already have is not showing up, so I can download the triple installer?. I don't remember my order number, from that long ago.

I'm currently sitting at the KORS field on my flying machine. The version of KORS I have is, 1.15 dated April 2011. 

GrayRider

Hi GrayRider,

There is no order number present in the system for KORS from your account. Is it possible you bought it on DVD from another vendor? If so you can get an FSS copy using the following steps:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/75513-fss-cross-grade-offer-for-all-orbx-dvd-customers-from-other-online-stores/

Regards,

Alex

No. I've never bought  any ORBX products on DVD by other vendors.

While I was viewing my account page. I checked the contents of my download files and the contents of my registration FSS details as well. I do keep a copy of all my ORBX payware products registration details in a box. I'm going thru that now. I don't think if I find it, it probably won't do me much good, since the download isn't showing up on my account page etc.

GrayRider

Alex.

I went thru more boxes looking for the FTX Orcas I have installed. I found some older orders I made from 2011. I do have my paperwork from where I bought Orcas(KORS). I bought mine from PCAviator on DVD here in the U.S. I no longer have the DVD I had from pcaviator, but I still have all my paperwork and order info, when it was shipped to me in Az.

Getting the latest tripler installer upgrade for Orcas for us that have the DVD version, will be more complicated, than I want to deal with.

I'd rather buy Orcas all over again. If I buy it again here at the flightsimstore. When I download it. Will it be the current triple installer that released a couple days ago??. Also when I install it. Will it overwrite/remove the current KORS I already have installed???. 

THX

GrayRider

Thanks Alex.

I did buy KORS again.

The installer did it's thing, without any install issues. My new version is know showing 1.20 dated Oct. 2014. I'm not sure what improvements it made to KORS, other than what's showing in the release topic.

Anyway. Thanks for the assistance.

GrayRider

Archived