texture flickering only at squamish airport CYSE - parking positions

anatolski

Hello,

what can I do? I dont get rid of texture flickering at the parking positions of CYSE when flying above it ca. 1500feet. I have nearly als orbx sceneries in use, in this case, global, vector, pnw and CYSE. I tried everything with Elevation, UTX Canada off, priority in scenery cfg, reinstallation, Holgers tip concerning Terrain cfg - nothing influence. Now I compared the photo nr 27 (if you Count left to right) of the home page of orbx and the ground texture ist not the same in this photo as it ist in the first Video displayed beyond the photos (www.fullterrain.com/products/cyse). If I use only FTX pnw, the texture ist dark Asphalt - no flickering, using ftx CYSE it looks, as if extra textures become acitv - which are not displayed in Photo Nr27 but in the Videos the textures are the same as to me . I hope anybody can undersand or reproduce the Problem an help to solve it.

regards

Thomas

The Problem does not exist if the airplane is on ground. In this case everything Looks good - textures as shown on orbx page (not Nr27 on this photo, they use another ground texture for the Airport?), no flickering! Only at the specific altitude ca. 400- 1800 feet!!?? I tried out something with my graphic Card - nothing. Tried out something with the Terrain mesh - no influence. It is so bad because it is such a beautiful scenery.

Archived