Pilots FTX compatable mesh & Global freeware airports

Ziggy

Hi all, hope everyone is doing great?

Are the Freeware packs tested with mesh installed? I usually fly around Northern Canada with my Mesh installed and have only seen a few issues.

I went for a flight around Hawaii and noticed some airport elevation issues I wasn't able to resolve using FTX compatable mesh,Vector 1.20,Global1.30 and latest libs installed with vector AEC auto config run as well as FTX central set to Global(no hybrid)

I should add that with the mesh unticked things look normal.......I think???

I can certainly live without the mesh enabled, I'm just wondering if I am missing a step or if the all the freeware packs were tested using default mesh.

Thanks for your time

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this, but is there a definitive answer to my question that mabey I am unaware of that someone could link for me :unsure: I am not finding anything leading me in the right direction here.

I understand Neil Hill uses default Mesh for his Freeware packs, so does that mean FTX Compatible Mesh should be disabled if we are using the freeware airport packs or should they still work together?

I apologize if this is a really stupid question ??? I'm usually okay at figuring these things out and I have a strange feeling there is a pretty simple answer.

Thanks,

Archived