probably something related to ObjectFlow.dll

Marcelo

Since last days of september, I was experiencing a recurrent problem while trying to fly... my FSX crashed (freezed forever) everytime, while taxing to takeoff.. always, on every flight

then I started lots of testing and tried many many solutions, even my FSX being a very clean simulator, deeply known by myself and free from lots of unsafe stuffs

I have only 4 aircrafts non-default (PMDG 737/777/MD-11 and AS 318-319) and I have sceneries developed exclusively by some of the most famous stores (orbx, AS, FT, FSDT and TS), but I experienced this issue with all of those aircrafts, and when using different sceneries

I spent almost two weeks in the beginning of this october trying to find the reason of this problem and, when I decided to investigate the modules active on my simulator, I solved the issue when deactivating objectflow.dll from my sim, removing its entries on dll.xml

everything went fine until yesterday, when I got FTX Global 1.3 update (in truth, a new full build), and installed it, followed by a reinstallation of OpenLC East and by a final reinstallation of last libraries (those delivered on september last days), and I got, again, that same issue, crashing my sim while taxing for take-off

So, I retried deactivating this module and I became able to take-off and fly normally again

Due to these reasons, I think that there is something related to this module and I suggest you to investigate.. I'm able to help with everything possible, and I also want to ask what limitations should I expect after deactivating this module on my orbx products?

Thanks

Regards,

Marcelo Monteiro

Archived