KTVL Object flows issue

nkurun

I have just installed NCA (including the patch) and KTVL. However, the Object flows for KTVL do not appear to have installed (I cannot see them in the fsx.cfg and got no message as usual asking me to confirm that, when FSX was loaded). I also cannot switch the KTVL control panel.

Hello,

You won't get a message for KTVL regarding ObjectFlow, since it uses a new unified module located within the latest Orbxlibs.

If you don't have those it's required to install them, you can find them here-

https://www.fullterrain.com/support#Orbxlibs

That might also solve your CP problem, once you install them, try cycling FTX Central to Global, click apply, and switch back to NA and apply again, to make sure all files are activated.

Cheers

Hi Misha,

Thanks for the quick reply! I have installed the latest Orbx libraries and switched to global and then to NA, but still get the same CP error message. Also the fsx.cfg is still not listing any KTVL dll  like it does for other Orbx products. Should it? Am reloading KTVL to see whether there are any people flow etc at the airport.

Robert.

No, it shouldn't, since it uses the Orbxlibs Objectflow DLL.

Did you at least get a prompt asking you to activate the Orbxlibs Objectflow when you installed it? Try going to FSX/ORBX?FTX_AU/FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS/Scenery, and run the Moduleinstaller.exe, follow the prompts to reinstall the DLL, and check then if all objects show up at the airport and your CP works.

Cheers

No. I did what you suggested and now have people at the airport. However, am still getting the same CP error message. Could that be because I installed KTVL twice and changed the CP settings between my first and second install? 

Archived