KMRY wont show up in sim - P3D2.4

sightseer

quick backstory: I had to rma my GPU so I decided to upgrade my hard drives as well. The old system had one standard HDD and an SSD cache drive (Z68 MB). The new system has two SSD's - windows on one and P3D2.4 on the other. The old system was running P3D2.2 and had both NCA(original - not patched) and KMRY installed and working.

When I got my GPU back and built the new system, I installed P3D2.3 on it but then LM patched to 2.4 two days later so I patched to 2.4 and then installed Global and that went fine. I installed PNW and then NCA and then the NCA patch and all of that appears fine with just a brief inspection. I then went to install KMRY but its not showing.

The problem is that KMRY is technically installed but it wont show up in the sim (P3D2.4)

I installed it and ran P3D and it said 'there is an update for the ObjectFlow module' and I said OK and it updated and I restarted P3D and then found that KMRY was not there so I looked at the file structure and it appeared all there and I checked the scenery library but KMRY had no entry there and I don't know if that's normal or not and I checked the dll.xml and found the ObjectFlow for KMRY listed there and so I reinstalled the airport and that changed nothing so im not sure what to check next.

I think the scenery lib didn't get updated but its odd because the regions installed fine.

I can post a pic if needed but its a pure default KMRY sitting there.

Hi Dave,

If KMRY is missing from your scenery library there are a few steps you can take. First is to run FTX Central (P3Dv2 version) and cycle from NCA to Global back to NCA. If that doesn't work then the script file for automatically adding KMRY may have gone missing it should reside in ORBX\Scripts and be named "scenerylib_US_KMRY.cfg". If it is there and none of the instructions have worked so far you can go ahead and manually add KMRY to the scenery library manually by adding ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KMRY above the NCA region and below the entry for the Orbx libraries.

Regards,

Alex

Archived