FTX Global and Open LC EU city textures

patrickjorand

Just a short question:

While all textures (with all scenery slider maxed) are perfect (would say even...gorgious) when you fly under 4000 feets (like I often do as I fly mostly VFR), the city and village textures above this level look like "patched" on top of other textures (fields, nature, etc) and it gives a "cut and paste" look to the cities and villages in the scenery.

Anyone seen that ? Is this linked to texture resolution or compatibility with 3rd party addon ?

(I have france truelandscape running with Open LC, placed under it and under FTX Global in the library but over Vector and my FTLC texture files are deactived to enjoy Open LC).

Thanks for your comments,

Patrick, Geneva,

I found my own reply to the problem I mentioned it. It's a question of placement of France True Landscape in the scenary library. If you put it over Open LC EU files and FTX Global, the problem is gone. Before I placed it under Open LC and FTX Global and this is why city textures gave this impression of copy past over the other textures. You may wish to move this post in the compatibility forum if it may help FTLC users with Open LC. Regards, Patrick

Archived