Library Objects not showing up:

SAM Hunter

I just installed the latest freeware airport, "EO49 Laufenselden Airfield" then reinstalled the newest library objects "Orbx Libraries FSX/P3Dv1 Version 140703" for FSX.  After starting FSX I noticed that whatever airport I go to the object's do not appear. All my extras have went on vacation or visiting somewhere else. Including the object flow items, Lite Grass Population, Heavy Grass Population, Grass level 1, Grass Level 2, Lite Tree Population, Heavy Tree Population, Nature flow Vegetation, Seasonal Bushes Vegetation, Static Trains, Waterfalls, Audio Files, People Flow Animations, Creature Flow Animations and Vehicles. I turned off FSX and restarted my computer, then reinstalled the Libraries again after restarting FSX a second time the objects still do not appear. Now I'm wondering what have I done wrong? Any advice on how to fix?

I had all of the items before this latest airport installation and as many of you have seen on my videos my Orbx world was complete, but now some of it is not reading and I would like to get it back.

Example: OG39 Longview Ranch {note no objects seen}

S7nmH.png

sAvDY.png

Respectfully:

David :DeadHorse:

• 4 months later...

Archived