NZSI - Queenstown Airport at wrong elevation

tripecac

I just installed the 3rd patch for NZSI.  I am at Queenstown airport and for some reason it looks like I am in a trough; the airport elevation is about 20 feet too low.  The same problem applies to Milford Sound airport, both of which are ORBX airports.  Dunedin and Christchurch both look fine.  Wanaka looks fine, elevation-wise, though a fence overlaps the runway at some point.

My scenery library order is (from top down):

1) FTXAA_ORBXLIBS

2) FTX_AA_NZQN  (Queenstown Airport)

3) FTX_AA_NZMF  (Milford Sound)

4) FTX_NZNI_05_SCENERY

5) FTX_NZNI_06_CVX

6) FTX_NZNI_07_MESH

7) FTX_NZNI_08_CUSTOM

8 ) FTX_NZSI_05_SCENERY

9) FTX_NZSI_06_CVX

10) FTX_NZSI_07_MESH

11) FTX_NZSI_08_CUSTOM

(and then the default FSX stuff after this)

Any idea how I can fix the airport elevation?  Do I need to reinstall ORBX's add-on airports after installing the NZSI patch?  Or ubinstall/reinstall all ORBX scenery?  I was hoping for an easier fix than that.

Thanks!

p.s. Yes, I made sure I set FTX Central to "Oceania" before applying the 3rd patch.

Okay, I reinstalled the two ORBX airports: Milford Sound and Queenstown.

That fixed the problem! 

Thanks!!!  :)

p.s. I feel sorry for the people with dozens of airports installed in FTX regions that get patched...  Do FTX patches usually require mass reinstalls of airports?  Or is NZSI an exception?

p.p.s. I wish they had fixed the region information in the airport database... It's still incomplete.  Oh well.  Maybe in NZSI SP4. :)

Queenstown and Milford Sound airports are fixed.  However, when flying into Wanaka, I noticed that there are actually huge craters on all sides of the airport and taxiway.  It's as if the road surfaces are higher than the surrounding terrain.

Are other people seeing the same problem with the latest NZSI patch?  Or could this be a conflict between NZSI and Godzone Wanaka?

Queenstown and Milford Sound airports are fixed.  However, when flying into Wanaka, I noticed that there are actually huge craters on all sides of the airport and taxiway.  It's as if the road surfaces are higher than the surrounding terrain.

Are other people seeing the same problem with the latest NZSI patch?  Or could this be a conflict between NZSI and Godzone Wanaka?

Try here some info

NZ

Archived