Terrain Issues With NZSI 1.30 - P3D V2.3

ads1080

Hi Orbx,

I have just completed a brand new install of P3D V2.3 (all went ok) and have then have installed a fresh version of NZSI 1.30.  The unwrapping and install process went fine however when I loaded up at Christchurch International I got a surprise in what I saw...for some reason the terrain is very patchy and all over the place.

I have loaded the Orbx libs, tried reinstalling NZSI 1.30 again but the issue remains.  I moved to Dunedin Airport and the issue was still the same, sceenshots of this issue are below for your reference:

What I see at Christchurch:

l4UgK.jpg

Then I shifted to Dunedin, the same thing:

sf7kP.jpg

The ground view of this issue:

Qy4cB.jpg

And just in case it's required my scenery library setup:

JTjsP.jpg

Hopefully this is something pretty straight forward, I literally have nothing else installed apart from NZSI 1.30 and the Orbx P3D v2 libraries and cant figure out what has gone wrong here. I've tried going back to Default and then to Oceania again in FTX Central but that didn't help either.

I look forward to your feedback and any assistance you can provide here, thanks in advance! :)

Hi, it looks like you're running the 340.52 Geforce drivers, try rolling back to 337.88.

The 340 series have a known tessellation issue with P3D v2 that causes the blue triangles you are seeing.

Nvidia are aware of this and it should be fixed in the next driver update.

Edit: oops you beat me to it Eddy!

Archived