Had to repair FSX and Accelration, Do I need to reinstall regions /Global

bozman

Hi , I have had to repair FSX and acceleration, which fortunatly seems to have solved my main issue.  However my graphics dont look too good at present.

I Have PNW/England/Scotland and Global.  Should I reinstall these now?  If so Which order? 

Many thanks

Steve

Following this I have reinstalled Global and backed up the textures in the instal process

The sim looks good so perhaps should leave it at that however if I go to FTX central the default texture icon has gone just the global USA Aus and Europe icons are there .

Don't want to go back to default textures but Should I be concerned that something isn't working quite right ?

Cheers

The reair rocess has most likely written over the base textures.

It is likely that FTXGlobal will require reinstallation as a result.

FTXCentral should be able to reinstate regions by  cycling to Global, and then back again.

Following this I have reinstalled Global and backed up the textures in the instal process

The sim looks good so perhaps should leave it at that however if I go to FTX central the default texture icon has gone just the global USA Aus and Europe icons are there .

Don't want to go back to default textures but Should I be concerned that something isn't working quite right ?

Cheers

Archived