Sumburgh Airport

Jock7

Good Morning All,

Could I please have some help with the Airport. I have downloaded and installed as per usual this morning but what I find when I run it is weeds/flowers on the runway, two runways all over the airport where there should be one. The Airport graphics look very very poor compared to the photographs. I have the latest libs installed and the airport is shown under Cardiff Airport as per normal. It looks like I am getting a conflict from somewhere else but I have nothing installed for Sumburgh. I have redownloaded the software but its still the same. Could someone please help me.

Looking forward to the Eur LC being released soon.

Many thanks

David

Hi,

Found a little problem with FSX Control Panel but now fixed. Still having double runways at 24 and 27 with weeds/flowers at 24 otherwise the Airport and surrounding area is brilliant.

Thanks

David

Problem solved I decided to move both Sumburgh and Cardiff Airports from where they were in the FSX configure screen in amongst my other Airports. Tested on both FSX and Prepar3d 2.2 and all working the scenery is breathtaking. No double runways nor vegetation on the runways.

I'm now ready for Eur Open LC.

David

Archived