Stewart.

stoney

I cannot get  Stewart-- CZST to install into my FSX.  I am asked to ' select at least one F/S version to install the product into'.  I only want FSX but, how do I select it ---is P3D a factor here ? I don't use it.   

Stoney.

Thanks Alex for the reply.     I have heard of AM radio and FM radio VHF and UHF etc, but the FSX radio button has got me buffaloed. Where and what is it ??   And how does the installer throw an error.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge here  :-[               Stoney. 

Thanks Alex for the reply.     I have heard of AM radio and FM radio VHF and UHF etc, but the FSX radio button has got me buffaloed. Where and what is it ??   And how does the installer throw an error.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge here  :-[               Stoney. 

However Alex , if you mean do I get a type of ; error' message when installing--- yes! I am told '' Module Installer error".         Cheers.  

My bad, by radio button I mean the tickboxes that come up during the installation process where you can select FSX, P3D1.4, and P3Dv2. 

So, if I have this straight the installer completes but then an error message comes up about the Module Installer error? Could you try re-running the installer and posting the contents of the error message?

Mornin Alex;     Before I load things with shots of messages.     At no time during the installations , and I have tried often, do I get the option of selecting, or see those tick boxes you refer to,     I, each time am asked to select, but of course cannot.   The Module install error message is not each time.  Confusing ??   You bet .  !!    ???

Archived