Duplicate Landclass Index 14

Hi,

I recently downloaded the Iceland Demo as my first introduction to the world of FTX (I've had no other FTX products so downloaded the appropriate version of the demo).  It worked perfectly and I've been quite impressed.  Today I decided to download the PNW region demo (freeware).  The download and install seemed to go well, but now I'm unable to load FTX central.  When I attempt to run it I receive an error message: Duplicate Landclass Index 14.  FTX then shuts down without ever loading up.  What can I do to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Corey (FSX newbie)

So that solution worked perfectly!  All is well with FTX Central.  I've selected North America and am about to load up my first flight at KHQM.  One small (somewhat unrelated) question; On my FTX Central I noticed I have options to select FTX Global (for the Iceland Demo I suppose) or North America (for the PNW demo).  I've seen screenshots from others that have an option to select "default,"  but that option is not available on my FTX Central.  Is there any reason for that?

Thanks again for your speedy assistance!

If you have the Iceland demo or FTX Global then the "Default" icon is replaced with "Global" which gives you options like road vector lights and hybrid mode. If any manuals or installation instructions say to set FTX Central to "Default", setting it to "Global" with hybrid mode turned off performs the same function.

Cheers,

Alex

Excellent.  Thanks.  I'm impressed with your products and quick customer service.  My underpowered computer has major performance issues with them though unfortunately.  I'll be installing all the paid versions as soon as I get my new machine.

• 5 months later...

Archived