Autogen exclusion not working

qqwertzde

Like others I continue to have issues when using FTX Global together with other third part sceneries. I have trees on runways, lakes and oceans at a sizeable number of airports. I understand that ORBX cannot warrant that FTX Global will work with all addon sceneries and I am fine with creating my own autogen exclusion polygons. In the past this worked well.

However, currently I am not able to produce a working exclusion polygon anymore, it is simply ignored. I spent almost a full day on this, created a fictional airport in an area where I only use FTX Global, but no luck. I have tried SBuilderX and Airport Design Editor. While new airports, runways and buildings are recognized, autogen exclusion just does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Peter

Hi Peter,

How are you drawing your autogen exclusions? It should work the same way as a standard landclass tile, since that's all it is just a replacement standard LC tile.

I just tested out making an exclude using SBuilderX as a polygon set to type AB_ExcludeAutoGen and confirmed it is excluding autogen on FTX Global terrain. Make sure that wherever your exclusion BGL is stored it is at a higher priority than what you are trying to exclude which shouldn't be too difficult for FTX Global since all of the folders it is contained in sit at the bottom of the library :)

Regards,

Alex

Archived