I've seen this mentioned in other parts of the Orbx forums but can't find an answer. I have installed the correct Iceland Demo. I have no other ORBX products installed. The taxiways markings are there but they are transparent. You can see the corresponding ground terrain through the taxiways. Anyone have a solution?

P I C

Hi PIC,

I have updated the Iceland Demo airports to be P3D2 compliant but I'm not sure the demo has been updated yet to include those files.  I'll contact Ed to see what the status is.

Cheers, Neil

Hi PIC,

Not really as it would require the ADE airport files (not the .bgl's that are made from them) .  You might be able to do some of the work using the non-CVX .bgl files but you probably would loose some other parts of the airport information.  Easiest to wait, it won't be long.

Cheers, Neil

Things seems to be progessing in the wrong direction. BIAR is one of my most used airports. Now RWY 19 has dissappeared. I have added nothing or removed nothing in the last week. I use BIAR almost every day. I tried un and re-installing but the issue persist. From 5 miles out I can see the RWY but the closer I get it starts to recede and dissapear. Any ideas?

What image extensions AM I allowed to use? I tried to send a jpeg but it wouldn't allow it.

P I C

Archived