7WA3 West Wind- Scenery.cfg error

I installed the library and it got rid of the scenery.cfg error. However, now when I am flying and go to scenery library, then choose 7wa3, my scenery does not change. I also noticed this happens with every "scenery"  and not just 7wa3. Any ideas?

I don't really know what to post. I followed this tutorial minus the part about "add area" as I assumed the install application automatically did this (7WA3 already showed up). When in-game I chose 7WA3, pressed okay and it showed some loading and then brought me back to my plane. The scenery did not change.

Tutorial I followed:

http://www.fstipsandaddons.com/tutorials/installing-scenery-fsx.html

Thanks

Hi Gabe,

That's a fairly generalized tutorial that doesn't necessarily follow how products are designed to be installed. Try these instructions:

If you have the Pacific Northwest region:

-Run the 7WA3 installer

-Run the Orbx libraries installer

If you do not have the Pacific Northwest region:

-Run the 7WA3 installer

-Run the Orbx libraries installer

-Run FSX and go to the Scenery Library

-Click "Add Area"

-Navigate to Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Orbx\FTX_NA and select FTX_AA_7WA3 and click ok

The airport should then be able to load. You can find these instructions in the manual for 7WA3, which is located in "C:\...\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\User Documents"

Our products are designed to be installed by simply running the installer and flying, no manual configuration necessary. The only time you'll need to manually add an airport is if you do not have a region installed. Once you get it installed, if you want to post a screenshot of what you see so that we can judge if the airport has installed or not, see here for instructions on posting screenshots: 

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Regards,

Alex

I started flying in "Friday habor"

Before choosing 7WA3:

before_zps666e7ac4.png

I assumed that you would automatically re spawn to the new area after choosing it. If this is not the case how to I get to 7WA3?

After choosing 7WA3:

after_zps4596182a.png

Archived