ORBX FTX EU ENG - England

Blake'hudson

Prompted by Flight Sim 2013 at RAF Cosford last October and discussions with my PC provider Chillblast I ventured into the world of enhanced scenery by purchase of the above.

I made many attempts to install this on two PCs (I have another PC in another place) to no avail. The disc wouldn't even spin up let alone load.

Twenty days after purchase I put the disc in again, more in hope than expectation, and it started to spin. After 4 minutes of spinning the load dialogue box appeared and I was able to load data.

Included is a 25 page pdf document that goes into some detail on getting the best results by opening 'ORBX Control Panels' and adjusting various sliders. I cannot open 'ORBX Control Panels' and Chillblast tell me this device is not operable on this scenery?

If this should be the case I can see no point to the pdf document? What is the position please?

I am looking at REX for both FS 2004 and FSX. Is this going to enhance scenery in any way?

At the moment I feel I have different buildings, probably more enhanced airport buildings and some wonderfully detailed trees but little else?

I am here to be converted??

Archived