Missing download link for PFJ

Hi,

Sorry if it's inappropriate to make a thread of this subject here but I'm hoping that someone from Orbx would see this.

I bought the FTX Pacific Fjords from FSS half an hour ago. I got three different download links but they all say 404. Live chat is apparently sleeping so I'm not expecting any reply to my email either. This is extremely unacceptable that all the download links are not working. I'd understand if one were broken but all.. If anyone from Orbx could contact me and give me a working download link, I would appreciate it a lot. My FSS order number is in my signature.

Hi Joona,

I don't have a working download link to provide at the moment but upon double checking it looks like NRM, PFJ, and CRM are down at the moment. I'm not positive on this, but these three regions are next in line to be updated to P3DV2 and they just finished their testing so I suspect that right now the new installers are being populated across the CDN pending release. It's early morning on east coast Australia at the moment so much of the team isn't online but I'll try and confirm this is the case. If so, they'll be back online probably within the day and you can grab the new triple installers that contain all the patches.

Sorry for the inconvenience on this.

Regards,

Alex

The file ends with 100.zip. I could imagine that that refers to the version number so in the new version the ending would be a bit different..You could have the installer on the server all the time and remove it after you get the new versions online and then just update the links for download.

Hi Joona,

I have no control over how the installers get uploaded to FSS. I just answer support questions and help keep the peace in between working on my airport projects. I sent Jay another message about the installers and the last response I got was that he was confirming with Adrian at FSS that this is a result of the new installers going online and not another issue.

Regards,

Alex

Hello again,

I've got a fix, when you go to download the installer change the zip file name in the URL to "OrbxFTXNABluePFJ140.zip". That will pull the new installer for you until the links have been updated. The official release announcement is probably forthcoming later today but that should produce a download of the newest installers.

Cheers,

Alex

Archived