PAYA Yakutat - crashbox RWY11/29

wulfbindewald

Hi there,

when positioning the AC on the top end RWY11 or 29 there is an immediate crash detected.

Starting on RWY02 is ok up to nearly crossing RWY11/29 again. The pic shows the crash location.

For intermediate solution I unchecked in FSX the crash-detection, but this is not my favourite way to go.

BTW the todays´ PAYA fuel hotfix does not help

Info: I do not have UTX or any payware AI traffic, where conflicts might be the culprit....

Wulf

HLIv3.jpg

Hi Wulf,

Thanks for reporting the crash box, I'll check into it. The likely culprit is the grass, you can turn it off in the control panel to check but I'll remove all the crashboxes from the models again and see how that goes.

You are running FSX, correct? The reason I ask is it seems sometimes crashboxes turned off in FSX turn on again in Prepar3D V2. 

For the fuel trigger, it's not directly in front of the fuel shed, a little to the right of it. I didn't want any aircraft clipping their wings on the pavilion roof... I'll post a screenshot of the exact location but the fueling parking space is number 18 I think.

Hi Wulf,

I've fixed the crashboxes and will add them to the service pack I have planned for the next few weeks. Once I gather enough bugs to fix I can put together the small SP.

Also check the hotfix posting again, I've added an improved hotfix.

Regards,

Alex

Archived