Freeware Airports # 10

First of all my thanks to those developing these lovely additions to the ORBX program. 

I have a question. I am finding that I am running into Freeware package airports for which I have payware airports. CYTZ is an example. Is there a way of eliminating one of an airport of a Freeware package?

Again my thanks for all of your hard work.

P3Dv2 - I have renamed the files in ORBX  with .BAK still I have Trees and houses in the water surrounding the airport. My payware "Simaddon" has complete files.

FSX - The renamed files in ORBX with .Bak work fine on this platform since I get Simaddons Airport without a problem and no trees.

What could cause the trees/houses in the water in P3Dv2.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure. Try to play with the Vector (if you've got it). I had some issues there in combining the ORBX CYTZ with Vector at one point. And I'm not even sure what the p3d 2.0 will or will not do as I can't run it on my laptop. Sorry...

Hi Rolf,

For some reason the airport background exclude in my CYTZ caused issues with the autogen in Vector, maybe because it is on an island?  Anyway the background exclude isn't needed for that airport so I've removed it and will send the revised files out with my next group.  You should have 3 files with the .bak added, hopefully you didn't miss one, and/or try refreshing the Scenery Library so my files are not being seen.

Cheers, Neil

Archived