CYQG Windsor Global NA Pack 10

The new Pack 10 has included CYQG but no in it's current form. The Pack is missing Taxiway Hotel, Charlie and India, it is also missing a huge Maintenance Hangar abeam runway 30 (Charlie is the taxiway into the hangar. All of these details can be found on a current Ground plate and these taxiways/hangars have been at Windsor for over a year. There is available online and for free Ground chart's which will give you a good idea of the layout.  Also noticed in the General aviation area that the ground texture underneath is from a residential area...can that be fixed too, I'm assuming that's a landclass issue. Anways a fix would be awesome because Neil said he was doing this one and I was extremely excited about it. Thanks for all the freeware though. 

Cheers

Ok I now am noticing that none of these Freeware airports have the "pads" underneath them?

Hi Jordan,

I was looking around for a current chart for CYQG when you sent me back here from the release thread.  I'm willing to make changes but I need you to point me to an up to date chart showing the new changes, I haven't been able to find one.  Also, what do you mean by "pads"?  If you mean the "T" paint I'm looking to get someone to make one I can place.

Cheers, Neil

Archived