Reinstalled [Are patches required for reinstall?]

Highway

Hi Peeps, had a heck of a time getting from WIN8 to 8.1 had to do a complete OS reinstall including FSX from scratch. My question is having completely downloaded all my ftx stuff from the FSStore do I also have to patch again? As a small aside I also noticed I have two global buttons in FTX central and no hybrid mode.

TIA :)

Thanks Ian :)

In the process of patching all my sceneries now, apart from EU WLS SP1 where the 3 download links appear to be broken.

edit SP2 EU ENG links appear to be down also, perhaps someone could check incase its just me.

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

Hi I just noticed this thread about suggested orders and didn't read the original, wherever it is. I reinstalled orbx like so- Global/Vector then all the UK regions, then all the PNW regions, trouble is, now I have 2 global buttons, no default button on ftx central and manchester airport seems to be sunk into the landscape with hills where the flat grassy areas between taxiways. Do I have to delete FSX and start again, and if so, could you direct me to the thread with the installation info.

thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Highway

I had the same problem with sunken runways at Manchester. I resolved the problem by clicking FTX Vector Configurator, then go to Airport Elevation and disable  the EGCC(Manchester), and click Apply, then exit.

hope this helps.

Andy

Archived