Duplicate Landclass error in FTX Central.

Virago

I have FTX PNW demo and it works great. I just purchased FTX Global. Downloaded and unzipped the files, set Central to default and ran the installer. It went fine until it could not find disk 9. I could not get past that so I did the process over again. Unzipped everything, made sure it was all in the same folder and ran the unwrapper installer again. This time it hung up when it tried to open Central to set it to default. message was (duplicate landclass index 14 aborting FTX Central). I am new to all this downloading and have no idea where to go from here. Also I read on the forum that after installation you need to download a library update ??

Thank you for any help.

Thanks for the reply.   No I have 450Gb free so no problem there. I think it may have resolved itself. I decided to bypass the error and let the installer finish installing. when it was done FTX central came back up ok. I did find a suggestion on the forum to download the FTX library which I did and everything looks great so far. Am I correct in assuming that FTXG is the new default because there is no default button in Central anymore. 

Archived