EGHI Southampton Airport, grass on runway/alignment problem

boozeano

Hi there,

I have a problem with grass being on the runway at EGHI Southampton. It looks like it could be an alignment issue between the default EGHI that comes with Orbx England and the EGHI I have purchased separately as I can see two runways on top of each other, the runway in the purchased Southampton when starting on runway 02 is to the left of the ORBX default runway. It is the default runway that is covered in grass. When starting flight simulator, and selecting "free flight" from Southampton starting on the runway, it places me at the end of the default (Orbx EU) runway between the runway lights and is covered in grass.

My order number is FSS0232833.

To try and fix this I have uninstalled EGHI and EU England, and re-installed everything including EU England service packs 1, 2 & 3 but I still have the problem.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Andy

Awesome! Great to hear. 

Have fun! :D

Hello Edward: same problem here: I'am however a bit anxious to delete folders too fast (there are the folders EGHI.txt; cvg_EGHI_TERRAIN_EXCLUDE.bgl; scenerylib_EU_EGHI.cfg; BR2_EGHI.BGL) :

therefore my question: can you specify which folders I can delete: are these indeed all: in principe, the ones mentioned above, where there is no mention of FTX / ORBX?

Hello,

Back up the file first just in case and remove "BR2_EGHI.BGL".

That should fix it.

Yes: that was the essential file Edward (was part of "MyTraffic"); everything fine now: Thanks!

Archived