Sukhoi SU35 beyond the impossible... (real life video)

Kulbit

In this video, the exhibition at the Paris Air Show 2013  of the Sukhoi SU35 currently considered the best multi-role aircraft in the world.
Incredible maneuvers beyond the laws of aerodynamics,from the vertical take-off after a few hundred meters of  runway, to figures like the Cobra, the Kulbit, looping on the longitudinal axe, flight at zero speed and others  so impossible for any other aircraft and before unseen that do not have a knowed  name, until a landing almost vertically, it also in a few hundred meters.

There were a few maneuvers I have never seen before and the performance of this SU-35 is so impressive so that I had to upload the video ....

For my part, the most spectacular air show I've ever seen ...

>http://youtu.be/yVlmoNtcyhY

It really is a wonder, the Sukhoi engineers are the best at this. The low speed manoeverability is astounding. Early in this vid, the aircraft does an immelman, pulls into a flat spin, for about 1 turn and recovers, all of this at a really low altitude! Can you imagine what would happen in a Phantom, remember the test flight vid of a Phantom in a flat spin over Edwards, starting about at 20,000 feet and ending in the desert, in a big dust cloud. It is a combination of engine/intake, control systems, aerodynamics, and the best ejection seats, the Russians put it all together in their Sukhoi 27 series. Living in North America, we rarely get to see the Russian display teams, which is very sad.

Archived