FTX Europe England 1.0 User interface display issues

spence

This problem has occurred before which I could only resolve by un-installing the whole OrbX England program, which also included updates & pay-ware add-ons.

What happens after some weeks when using the FTX Central, the panel for the FTX Lights Tweaker is not displayed correctly.

For example: 

The panel background colour "Blue" is smaller than the interface panel which creates a white border down the right side and across the bottom. The selection dots normally in the yellow spheres are now lined up across the set size icon across to the Cancel icon and continue in to the white border down the right side of the interface.

The description editorial of the light types is displayed through  a a rectangular panel in the blue background which overlaps into the blued panel and the last line is over the "Select Light Size"

In other words it looks a mess. Like I have said I have totally deleted it and reinstalled which takes forever but I would like to know the likely cause & solution.

The same happens to Traffic 360 Interface where it is again not aligned correctly. This is a simpler program to un-install and reload as its only one program with a couple of updates to re-run. But never the less its still a problem.

No other issues are happening in FSX or windows all the programs seem to run ok in both cases, but its  just so annoying when the interfaces don't display as the were intended and a  to use them instead of trying to remember how they were displayed to make selection changes..

It would be brilliant if anyone has any ideas on what the cause is, and the likely Fix? 

OS....Windows 7 sp1

Asus PAZ77/V Pro Motherboard.

16GB Corsair 1600Mhz Ram

Samsung SSD 840 Pro Primary HD

Powercolor ATI 1GB HD5770 Graphics.

System performance rating 7.4 from (7.9)

A whole boat load of  Aircraft installed including Pay-ware from ORBX FTX England & Pay-ware Airfields Traffic and I just want use n FLY instead of doing Pc iT work remedying issues.

Thanks guys out there. "Keep your wheels up"  ::)

RESOLVED.....................Having to keep my wheels on the ground & my flaps to a minimum yesterday evening whilst trying to find a solution to the user interface ..Success !!

It was the the fault of "DESKTOP SETTINGS" 

If you have your desktop font size adjusted in : Control Panel/Display "Change Desktop "Font" size adjusted to make print larger on your monitor/TV  

This disrupts the user interfaces on some programs, as I have found in Both OrbX & Traffic 360 Add-on programs in FSX.

So there we are !!

Chocks away start up my Turbines Flaps adjusted for take off, seat belt lights on...........Lets FLY .....he he no more IT for a while just blue skies.

Thanks to those who read this post .

Spence. 

Archived