"Old" FTX Global for P3Dv2?

dilbasim

Hi,

on 29.7.2013 I purchased FTX Global (Order Nr.224796)for P3D. Now running the new P3Dv2 I have problems installing it as the installing process does not find P3Dv2. Is there any update for FTX Global 100.3 (including Patches 110 and 120)for installing it in P3Dv2?
Please help me, as I cannot install the recent purchased FTX Global Vector (Order Nr. 260770 which is already for P3Dv2!) without it.

Best regards,

Klaus

Thank you, folks. Installation of FTX Global in P3Dv2 was successfull. Never thought that the solution of my problem is so easy.

But still another problem: I purchased the DVD AU SP4 in Germany as I didn`t want to pay the freight costs from FSS - Australia. So AU Sp4 is not listed in my FSS- account for download of the v2-Version and I cannot click another download. How can I obtain a new free version of AU SP4 or a special small program  for download the P3D old version into P3Dv2? May it be done with the FSX2P3Dv2 Migration Tool?

Thanks for help.

Best regards,

Klaus

Hi Klaus,

There is currently a solution being put into place so that your DVD products can be installed to P3Dv2 and receive updates to make them compatible. The program to do this is still forthcoming but it is in progress.

Regards,

Alex

Archived