Inverted / Elevated Scenery

bbbilly

Hi All,

This is probably a variation of the problem I posted here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/70289-grass-textures-on-taxiwaysrunways/ but with slightly different behaivour.  I notice it when I change camera views (so I'm not sure if it is an Orbx, camera-viewpoint or EzDok issue), but the scenery around the aircraft will invert and elevate as per the screenshots below.

Any thoughts on how to fix?  It isn't a showstopper, but pretty annoying.

Cheers,

Billy.

UTLcE.png

7GiCc.png

TluHs.png

• 2 months later...

And your scenery set-up. Do you have the mesh resolution set to 5 meters? Further do a search whether you don't have any other files of the same airport from a different add-on floating around, UTX for given area as well? If yest, turn off etc. This scenario has been handled here many times, only I don't remember what the solution was... 

i really dont remember the resolution setting do you suggest more or less than 5, i dont have any other scenerys so i dont think its that the problem. someone suggested my to lower all sliders in configuration water traffic, ive tried lowering traffic etc but nothing...i havent touched autogen sliders.....

luis

i have same proble, anyone helped you, this forum is not the best.

Hi Luis:

Please kindly start your own thread. If you're having the "same" problem, please attach some screen shots and let us know which airport you're having problems with and which add-ons are you running (regional pack, airport add-on, FTX Global etc.) It is really difficult to troubleshoot a problem which is defined as "the same".

And a little bit of patience, the Australians are probably having their morning coffee just about now. :)

it has nothing to do with airports. you mentioned that, no me .

i say it happens when i change ezdok views from airplane view to virtua lcockpit view

, it has nothing to do with aiports.

luis

Luis:

Kindly re-read my post and start a new thread - namely since you're saying now that you don't have a problem with an airport as the OP has, but you've got the "same" problem.

the problem i have is inverted scenery as its posted here, nothing else, ihave the same problem depicted in this pictures,

nothing else. i see were in circles. knowone here has a solution, or gives any advise, just lower sliders.

luis

i will try to reexplain. i dont attach my pictures becasue theyre the same thats all.

i dont have any addons it happens wherever i am, it doesnt change between airplanes it doent change between scenerys. i just have active sky , wich i did not use to test, and inverted scnery happened the same way

attach my files i really find it diffucultt here i can send them to you via mail, im not exoert editing photos i dont have photoshop etc...

u can mail me blueberrylido@gmail.com 

i will reinstall ftx. then lower sliders and see, i will keep u updated....

luis

vlad im having problems reinstalling ftx, im downloading again i was unzipping with winfip and i dont know how file stoped working so im downloading again remember i uninstalled ftx to see it it was ftx what was slowing down exdok, wich it was , let me  redownload, and reinstall ftx ill keep u updated,

thanks again.

luis

Archived