FTX Regions Problem after Tasmania Install

bluestar

I have problem with my FTX regions since I installed the demo for Tasmania.  When I installed Tasmania I got a new icon for Australia and my icon for Oceania disappeared.  Since then I have trees and houses everywhere except in Tasmania.  It does appear that my North America is working correctly.  Any default location has the tree/house problem.  I reinstalled Tasmania to get the default FSX back and the trees/house problem disappeared with Default checked.  The trees/houses return when I check FTX Global. 

What is the correct procedure for getting things back in sync.  Before I installed Tasmania everything with NA, Oceania and Global were working without any issues.  Currently I have Default FSX, Australia, FTX Global (2) and North America icons.

Thanks,

Reinstall the latest libraries after any new product installation to get things back in sync. Some of the older installers can cause the duplicate icon issue to show up or remove the Global icon altogether. The libraries now contain core FTX Central files and will re-sync it to your install.

Alex,

Thanks for taking time to reply to my problem. I understand that rerunning the libraries will fix the Icon problem. Of more

importance is the trees and houses on the everything. The trees are on the runway of all Orbx scenery except YMLT, PAKT and PAJN. The trees and houses also do not appear in my add-on sceneries such as FSDT and Flightbeam. I have read several posts where this is a recurring problem and never really saw an answer? How do I get rid of the trees, and probably of more importance, what did I do wrong on the install of Tasmania that caused the problem. Up to that point my Orbx scenery and Global have been excellent.

Billy

Archived