FTXGlobal and regions + Scenery Tech ?

cpspok

Ok i current run   FTXGLOBAL , PNW , S.ALASKA , TONGASS FJORDS X & FTX FJORDS  . The question i have here if i purchase scenery tech would it mess them up or would it enhance them or would those regions simply stay as they are ? 

I guess the regions would stay as they are cause there hand done and set up with there own landclass but what about FTXGlobal textures are what im worried about messing up 

Alex ,

Thanks i would rather wait till LC comes out for N . America but i want to fly now and i need that little bit more some area's in my state are all wooded and they should not be so. 

Thanks again

Well i purchased Scenery Tech N. America and im impressed it enhanced FTXGlobal and Vector alot ....

So 

FSX + FTXGlobal 1.2 + Vector  ( looks ok but roads are a freakin mess and so are the neighborhoods and other texture placement , still FTXGlobal textures though)

keywesterrors_zps8d67dc94.png

FSX + FTXGLOBAL 1.2 + VECTOR + SCENERY TECH N. AMERICA

keyweststechvector_zps5e2bb00d.png

The best part is i just checked my dirt strip in St. Helen Mi. and in default with FTXGlobal running its all forest up there in real life there is a town on the lake with Scenery Tech N. America installed the town is there so Scenery Tech works great with FTXGlobal no issues or errors either ..

Archived