How to tell if CRM installed?

jlindblo

I purchased NA Gold USA Central Rocky Mountains & NA KJAC Jackson Hole.  The readme said that I needed NA Pacific before KJAC,  but I'm sure the site stated I needed CRM instead,  and the explicit  reason I ordered the ones I did.  So as instructed I installed CRM 1st .... as a matter of fact 3 times!  It seemed to install correctly but I see NO reference in the FSX library to CRM ....  should I ????  Patch files 2 and 3 came with RMC so I am assuming that they were also installed but I do not know how to tell or if there is a way to install these patche??. Is there someway besides the Library to know which version (Patch) that I now have ... or if it even installed?  Another reason I wonder if my install went correctly is that it did not call for the Registration Key and other info.  Should it??  Ok ....  I just made an assumption that it MAY have installed ok and then installed Jackson Hole ... and it did ask for the order #, date, and Registration Key.  

So my question is how can I tell if I have a good installation, which patch was applied and what should I be seeing in CRM?    Or do I have a corrupted install?  If I do ...  please, instructions on how to do this.

Appreciate any help,

Jim

Ooo .... I see, thanks Vlad.  Ok .... I have AA ORBX LIBRARIES, NA BLUE PNW DEMO, 2S1 VASHON ISLAND, AND KJAC Jackson Hole .... but I don't see Central Rocky Mountains.  The instructions say do not click on "Finish" until it has completed.  I wait 15-20 minutes and it's still running so I click on "OK" .... thinking "that" does not say "Finish".  It then goes to the installer and completes in a few seconds and THEN I click on  "Finish".   I just tried it again ... checked reports and it's still not installed. I'm thinking it's may a function of hard drive space so I'm going to switch to a larger hard drive and check again and then report back.  Thanks for your help.

Archived