PAKT Scenery Problem

Jesseca5

I just purchased the Ketchekan PAKT airport and followed the instructions to the letter for installation.  However when I went to load the airport my aircraft does not get anywhere near the ramp or taxiway.  I seem to be sittng on a steep hill and there is no sign of the tower or terminal or other aircraft.  Also, the town of Ketchekan seems to be floating in the air about 300 or 4 hundred feet and none of the buildings are visible..  There are also a group of what appear to be approach towers floating in the air.  I wonder if anyone else has had this happen and is there a fix?  I took several screen shots but I am not familiar on how to post them to help explain my situation.

I really need to see those screenshots before i can help you, follow the link below to get step by step instructions on how to add screenshots to posts :)

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

To start with though, can you tell me if you hve purchased the FTX Pacific Fjords region? PAKT was designed to use the elevation and landclass data supplied with FTX PFJ, without it, issues like this are to be expected.

Archived